Unlike existing foam underlayments for LVT, DMX Airflow LVT™ creates an air gap under your vinyl planks allowing for moist air to evaporate, thereby reducing mold growth under your floors. NO other dimpled underlayment can do this.
Here are the superb characteristics of DMX Airflow LVT™:
- Moist air is constantly coming in through little cracks in the concrete floors and walls
- Dimples create an air gap between your LVT floors and the concrete slab.
- This air gap allows moist air to evaporate thereby reducing the possibility of unhealthy mold growth
- The dimples are encapsulated in a closed cell foam which is waterproof and keeps your floors warm and comfortable
- DMX Airflow LVT™ has a compressive strength of 8,000 lbs/square foot
- The low profile dimples provide structural support for LVT joints and resist vertical movement on a level floor
- DMX Airflow LVT™ does not require a Moisture Test in the concrete like other foam underlayments
|Roll Length||29 feet||8.8 metres|
|Roll Width||42 inches||1.07 metres|
|Dimple Height||5/32″||4 mm|
|Roll Weight||15 lbs||6.5 kg|
|Sq. Ft. / Roll||100 sq.ft.||9.38 sq.m.|
DMX Airflow™ videos
Just the facts
Step 2 – Fill in any cracks in the concrete floor
Step 4 – Roll out DMX Airflow LVT™ (dimples facing down touching the concrete floor)
Step 6 – Lay your LVT directly on DMX Airflow LVT™ (No Foam Pad required)
A minimum thickness of 5mm is recommended.